Updated: September 30 2019

Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)

Contact if you have a complaint against a used or new car dealer concerning registration and sales or warranty repair problems. For service warranties, see the Federal Trade Commission or the Department of Insurance.  DMV also regulates driving schools, dismantlers and registration service providers.  For a referral to a DMV investigator, contact your local DMV office.

Primary Address

Region(s) Served
  • National
    Related Programs


    Quick Menu

    Support Consumer Action

    Support Consumer

    Join Our Email List

    Optional Member Code
    Facebook FTwitter T

    CSG Browse Options

    CSG Search Options